1. Paint sides, back and metallic clip of the board (if desired).
2. Create a template for the clipboard by tracing the outline, then trimming around the clip.
3. Using your template, trace onto cardstock scrapbook paper.
4. Paint a thin layer of Modge Podge Matte on clipboard, quickly lay paper on top.
5. Paint a thin layer of Modge Podge Matte on top of paper.
6. Smooth wrinkles out with credit card.
7. Let dry. Antique Edges with coordinating paint.
8. Clip on your favorite Christmas treat in a clear bag and recipe on top.
9. Tie a few coordinating ribbons through hole in clip.
Almond Bark, Milk Chocolate, or round chocolate melts
Colored Candy Sprinkles
1. Spread peanut butter between two crackers to make "sandwiches".
2. Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Reduce heat and keep chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
3. Dip each cracker "sandwich" in chocolate, allowing excess to drain back into pot.
4. Place coated crackers on wax paper and add sprinkles. Allow coating to completely set, placing in refrigerator for 15 minutes.